1. Rizee Registration (Package) Fees is Non-Refundable under any circumstances.
2. Rizee providing a special Short term Course/Long Term Courses/Test series (Chapter Wise-Module Paper and Advance Test) for entrance exam of IIT JEE and NEET are Non-Refundable under any circumstances.
3. Once the course is purchased, No refund request will be entertained.
4. Once package fee, or install of App for Entrance exam course have been paid, under any circumstance a package once sold, cannot be cancelled or taken back.
5. Any User once enrolled into Package cannot claim for refund of amount or part of the amount, if he/she becomes disinterested during the package due to any reason whatsoever.
6. It is for the student/User to check whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not. The Company does not hold itself responsible if a student/User admission not done or cannot be forwarded or is reject by the Examination Authority on any ground whatsoever. Such a student/User cannot claim for refund of the whole or any part of the price paid by he/she has paid to the company during package selection for entrance exam.
7. The Company may from time to time charge fees for the use of the Service. Our Package fees, if any, are available on the Site. Unless otherwise stated, all of our Package fees are quoted in INR. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Service through your account, and for all applicable taxes if any, Charge are applicable as per Debit/Credit usage.
8. The purchase of package selected by you, any modification and wrong purchase are your sole responsibility.
9. In addition, you may also charge fees for courses and other offerings, including Third Party Content that they provide through the Service. All payments for fees and prices charged by Company are collected using Electronic Form, Company is not involved in any transaction between you and such Third Parties, and as a result we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items or services advertised, the truth or accuracy of any descriptions, or the ability of sellers to sell or buyers to pay.
10. This Agreement commences when created and continues until terminated by either Company or you. Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Service to any person at any time for any reason, or for no reason. Termination of this Agreement does not terminate any agreement you enter into with a Third Party through the Site.
11. You may terminate the Service by giving at least 15 days written notice to Company only in Long Term Course But in Short term Course termination after completion of 30days (Month) . You will be responsible for the fees applicable to your usage of the Site for those 15 days. If you cancel the Service, your cancellation will take effect at the end of those 15 days. After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your account and all information contained therein may be deleted. Cancellations will be effective within 1 business days. Any fees accrued as of the effective date of termination will be payable according to the Terms. Therefore no refund(s).
12. The Company aims satisfaction to end user. We are strict to the complete course packages, test series, online exam and study material, Daily Practice papers, and for that we might not refund. The Company is not required to provide you a refund for any reason and shall be entitled to retain the full amount of your payment as compensation for providing the Site access benefits related to your solutions, online classes, books, daily practice papers/Module Paper. The Company maintains the right to initiate special incentive, pricing, membership, and other programs. These may be limited, at Company sole discretion, to defined and limited Users or non-Users. Any promotional monies or credits placed into customer accounts by Company for use on the Site remain the property of Company (they never become the property of Users and never become refundable to the User), and unless otherwise stated on the Site or in an email to a User, will be usable only for thirty ( ) days.
13. The Company may terminate this Agreement and your account, delete your profile and any Site Content or information that you have posted on the Site or and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
14. The Company is not responsible for your negligence of the products you purchased, however, The Company will try to resolve your concern in best possible way. Mylearning Plus will not be able to provide any kind of refund due to Current situation, Lockdown/COVID /CORONA scenario.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below in order to contact him when you have some problem or grievance with respect to the Policy:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall do our best to answer your questions promptly and accurately.