NEET 2021 is a national level exam conducted for admission to medical and dental courses. This year the exam is scheduled for September 12, 2021 It will be a pen-paper based exam with objective type questions. There will be 45 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany. The paper will be of 3 hours duration. The exam will be held in 11 regional languages, English and Hindi. Candidates who opt for regional language will be given a bilingual question booklet selected regional language and English.
NEW NTA PATTERN FOR NEET 2021 :
1)For each subject – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology– the NEET question paper would comprise two sections: Section A and Section B
2)Section A of the NEET question paper, in each subject, would have 35 questions and each question will carry 4 marks.
3)Section B of the NEET question paper, in each subject, would have 15 questions and candidates can attempt any 10 of those. Each question will carry a total of 4 marks.
4)So, in section B of each subject candidates will be given 5 additional questions to choose from and answer.
5)This is very much similar to the board exam question papers where internal choices are provided in each mark category.
6)There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for an incorrect answer
|Prepare For NEET 2021 with Rizee Previous year Papers and 1 lakh plus Chapter wise practice questions|
Visit Our Website
Rizee is helping NEET 2021 Aspirants to crack exam with ease by providing
1) Anticipated Questions for NEET 2021 :
Rizee’s anticipated Questions are based on NEET Previous Year Question papers analysis & based on the trend of questions asked in NEET Question Papers. Expert faculty at Rizee has successfully predicted more than 50% of Chapters asked in NEET Previous Year Question Papers.
Click Here To Download Questions Subject Wise :
2.) Rapid Revision for NEET 2021 :
- Live classes by experts with Daily 4 hours of concept classes
- Live mentor sessions with experts from Top Medical Colleges
- Live doubts clarification by experts during the class
- Expected questions from important topics
- Achieve optimum time management.
- Important concept classes based on previous papers
- Weekly Cumulative Tests
- Cumulative Tests on new NTA pattern
- Premium Mock Tests
- Detailed Analysis of Results After Every Exam
- 12 sets of papers. 2400 Questions. 100 Questions per day
- Grand Mock Test
- Anticipated questions from our previous years paper analysis for NEET 2021
- Custom tests based on previous year papers
- Important questions from important topics discussed in detail during live classes
- NCERT based important questions
- Tricks to solve application questions in a quick manner
Do check out our Custom Exam, Previous Paper Analysis and Revision Material for your perfect exam preparation.
3.) DO’s and DON’Ts for NEET 2021
Do’s for NEET :
* The exam pattern of NEET must all be familiarised by the candidates in order to be well versed with the same.
* Checking for the mistakes on admit card, carrying id proof and other stationery items with photo proofs
* Focusing on the revision sticking to the syllabus topics
* Preparing a 2 day final timetable
* Maintain calm and proper sleep and taking healthy diet
* Reaching the test center at least before 1 hour
Don’ts for NEET :
* Don’t compare with anyone
* Don’t discuss any of preparation at the test center
* Don’t waste time on doubtful questions, can be reviewed after you complete all the questions
* Don’t study till the last minute as it creates tension
* Don’t attempt to note down questions on admit card / any paper carried to center
* Don’t discuss with fellow candidates , take help of invigilators for any assistance